We Say "YES" to Saving You Money!
Buy a home in Georgia & Get 1% Cash Back
Click on “MAKE OFFER” GET 1% CASH BACK.
All Offers to purchase will INCLUDE;
- No Money out of your pocket (means YOU Risk NOTHING!)
- 10 Days to Inspect the Property /due diligence period (to check out the property)
- A 1 year Home Warranty (paid by Seller) to cover, all electrical, plumbing, appliances, Heating and Cooling systems – Gives you piece of mind!
Initial Offer Details as follows;
- Must be within 10% of Asking/Listed price
- Earnest deposit is 1% of sales price (due 3 days after acceptance date)
- Seller to pay 1.5% (of sales price) Towards YOUR CLOSING COSTS
- 45 Days for the closing
- 21 Days to secure financing (if financing is used)
- Say Yes Realty, LLC will Negotiate on your behalf, as you Buyers Agent
Totally “AUTOMATED“ purchase offer paperwork system (patent pending) – give it a try AND
Get 1% CASH BACK (of the purchase price),
use the “Make an Offer” button (at the bottom right hand corner of the page), yeah – it’s
that easy! Or call 678.770.5046 for additional program details/info.
BUY ANY HOME (Listed with ANY Broker or on ANY Website) ONLINE & GET 1% CASH BACK!
Call 678.770.5046 for all the Details! OR
Georgia Real Estate Company -CALL 678.770.5046
Georgia Homes For Sale
Georgia is a southeastern U.S. state whose diverse terrain spans coastal marshland and beaches to wide stretches of farmland. Atlanta, its sprawling capital, is the birthplace of civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr. Georgia’s other cities include Savannah, famed for its 18th- and 19th-century architecture and leafy public squares, the college town of Athens, and Augusta, which hosts the Masters golf tournament. Call 678.770.5046
Georgia is a great place to live and the Georgia real estate is tremendous. If you are considering a move in Georgia or a relocation to Georgia, we’d love to help. If you need some information regarding any of Georgia’s fantastic schools, hospitals or best places to live in George, reach out to us and we’ll get right on it.
25 Best Places To Live In Georgia
Here are the 25 best places to live in Georgia, although we had a hard time narrowing the long list of best places to only 25. This list is based on the following criteria: Amenities, Cost of living, Crime, Education, Employment, Housing, Weather, local reviews, word of mouth as well as our extensive real estate knowledge of these great Georgia real estate markets.